Effective date: January 1, 2023
Since our beginning, people like you have trusted Outline It, Inc. (“us,” “our,” “we” or “Outline”) by purchasing our courses and following our journey. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
We offer this privacy notice (this “Privacy Notice”) to explain how Outline collects, uses, discloses, and protects information that we collect about you, and your rights with respect to that information.
This Privacy Notice covers information we collect from or about you when you give it to us, visit our website (including, without limitation, mobile websites) or mobile application, use one of our apps, visit any of our locations, or interact with our advertisements. It also covers information that we may receive from other persons or companies who have received your information and can share it with us.
A Note About Student Data
Our Service may be used by individual users ("Individual Data") or through a a school, school district, or teacher (collectively referred to as a “School”) in a classroom setting. Some parts of this Privacy Notice differ whether a user is an Individual User or is a Student through a School. Student Data refers to the personally identifiable information from or about students (“Student Data”) through the provision of our Service to a School. We consider Student Data to be highly confidential and do not use such data for any purpose other than providing our Service to the School and as otherwise provided in our agreements with the School. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting personal information of a student, please contact your School directly.
1. What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
We collect information both directly from you and automatically when you visit our Site or use the Service.
Information We Collect
- School and Teacher Information. When a teacher or school administrator registers for an account on our Service or corresponds with us online, we collect certain personal information such as a full name, email address, username and password. We may also collect additional information about the School, such as a school or district identifier, information about teachers and others authorized to use the Service, and payment information.
- Student Information. Once registered, a School may provide, or permit Outline to collect, information about its students authorized to use the Service, such as a first and last name, birth date, gender, username and class code (all personally identifiable information collected from or about students is referred to as “Student Data”). The School may elect to provide non-personally identifiable usernames or identifiers in lieu of a full student name, at its discretion.
- Usage and Activity Information. During the course of providing the Service, we collect information about your use of the Service, as well as any information that you submit to the Service, such as any content that you type into the software, essays, or answers to customer service inquiries. In addition, we may ask you for personal information at other times, such as when you contact our technical support team, send us an email, complete a user survey or testimonial or otherwise communicate with us. We may also communicate with you via email to inform you of site updates or new features. We may collect marketing and communications information. Examples include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- User Content. Examples include, but are not limited to, audio or visual information you post to the Site, like photos or videos, reviews, and other feedback that you provide to us on or through our social media pages or websites about our courses, locations, and services (collectively “User Content”). If you choose to provide User Content, it may be made available on public areas of our website or on or through our social media channels.
- Financial Information. We (and the vendors and third parties that perform services on our behalf) may collect, receive, and develop several different types of personal information about you depending on the nature of your interactions with us. For the purposes of subscriptions, we may also collect financial information, including payment card details, billing address, and telephone number. We may also collect transaction Information. Examples include details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us and order history.
- PII Collection - NO Data, other than what is essential to provide service (listed above) is collected. Personal information does not include data where your identity has been removed so that we can no longer identify you (anonymous data), which we may use for any purpose.
Information We Collect Automatically
Like most websites and online services, we automatically collect certain types of information about visitors to our Site and users of our Service through cookies and other similar technologies. Examples include referring URL; IP address; device identifier; browser type and version; device name and model; operating system type, name and version; web pages viewed; links clicked; and length of time spent engaged with the Service. Other examples of technical information we may collect and use include your login information, browsing and search history on the Site, what areas of the Site you visit and for how long, what products or content you view and click on, what website you came from to get to us and what website you go to when you leave us, your interactions with any of our digital ads and content on the Site, scrolling activity, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, content entry, mouse movements, screen captures, the search terms and other data you enter, methods used to navigate away from the page, information from tracking tools we use like cookies and pixels to automatically collect information about how you interact with the Site and online content, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Site. Location Information examples include your precise geolocation when you access the mobile version of our website, including by using GPS and WiFi technology.
We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics and behaviors of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
We use this automatically-collected information to (i) improve user experience; (ii) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (iii) monitor aggregate metrics such as a total number of visitors, traffic, usage; (iv) diagnose or fix technology problems; (v) investigate fraud or misuse of the Service and (vi) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Service.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services (particularly those that require you to sign in) may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it.
2. How do we use your information?
We use personal information for the purposes described below.
We may use your information to conduct our business operations including for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Services: To provide our Service, to communicate with School users, to process payments of paid school, teacher, or student users, to respond to inquiries and for other customer service purposes.To create and manage your account and to provide you with the products and services you request or purchase from us.
- Personalization and improvement: We use information to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to users, to offer personalized content and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience while using the Service, including on various devices you may use to access the Service. We collect statistics to better understand how users access and use our Service, monitor the effectiveness of our Service, detect usage patterns, and to diagnose or fix technology problems. We also use information to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Service and perform research, and to develop, support, and improve our Service and other educational products and services.
- To improve our website, products or services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.To develop new products and services.
- Communication: We use your information to provide transactional notifications for certain activities relating to your use of our Service. For example, we may send email notifications when a user completes an activity, to provide receipt for payment or other such notices. From time to time, we may send periodic promotional or informational emails to School users and Individual users. We do not use Student Data to send marketing communications. We may use this data to conduct market research, to develop and provide advertising tailored to your interest and to determine the effectiveness of our advertising. To provide you with the information or support that you request from us, including to send you newsletters. To notify you of special offers, discounts, updates, and products and services that we think may be of interest to you. To learn more about your choices with regards to these communications see How Do I Withdraw My Consent? You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in each email. For individual users, we may use this data to allow you to enter a sweepstake, contest, promotion, other program that we may offer.
- To manage our relationship with you which may include notifying you about changes to our Terms of Service or this Privacy Notice, providing you notices about your account, asking you to leave a review or take a survey, addressing any concerns you may have about our products or services.
- To provide you with the information, products, services or support that you request form us or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and to protect the Site, customers, and other individuals including to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- For any other purpose as may be permitted by law/with your consent or that we describe when you provide the information.
We may use information that is not personal information for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate usage data from many people in a way that does not identify any individuals to calculate the percentage of users accessing a feature on the website.
3. How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to become a learner on the Site, make a purchase, or participate on the software, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. We will not market and request personal information for marketing to students on the platform under a School account.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see the following link for more information here.
4. How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share or disclose your personal information as needed to provide our Service or with your consent or permission. We may also share personal information in the circumstances described below.
- Other School Users: Depending on your account settings and permissions, we permit information to be shared between and among authorized School users. For example, a Teacher can see information about her students’ activities on the Platform.
- Consent. We may share information with consent and at the direction of a School or parent. For example, if a School directs us to share content with the parent or guardian of a student.
- Other - We may release personal information if it has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Breakout, its users, or the public; or (e) as required or permitted by law.
- We DO NOT share or sell any data about our users. The only information shared with any third-party source is at the user's request, ie. building a connection between an SSO provider and the Outline It platform.
- Personal information is not visible to any other user on the platform. Only educators and teachers can see the roster of their students, but only that teacher has access to student work unless intentionally shared by the teacher with an administrator or other educator. Other students do not have access to each other's work, data, or any other personal information.
- Any user-created content does not show personal information.
5. Reviewing and Modifying Information
Upon request, we will provide Schools with an opportunity to review, modify and/or delete the personal information collected from their students. If you are a parent and you have questions about your child's use of our Service and any information collected, you should discuss your questions with your child's School, which will submit the request to Outline It at the School’s discretion.
6. Retention and Deletion
Student Data. We will not knowingly retain Student Data beyond the time period required to support an educational purpose, unless authorized by the School or parent, and will delete Student Data promptly upon request from the School. We do not delete or de-identify any Student Records associated with an active School account except at the direction of the School. The School is responsible for maintaining current class rosters and managing Student Data which the School no longer needs for an educational purpose through the School roster or by submitting a deletion request.
We retain Student Data for a period of up to six months after termination of the contract to continue to provide the School access to its records, after which the Student Data will be deleted and/or de-identified, unless we receive a deletion request from a School prior to that date. We will not be required to delete any information which has been de-identified or disassociated with personal identifiers such that it can no longer be used to reasonably identify a particular individual.
7. How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: 71 Sayre Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails. We will not market and request personal information for marketing to students on the platform under a School account. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Some of our websites allow you to modify your preferences to opt-out. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages, such as responses to your questions.
Your rights may vary depending on where you are located. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
- Marketing. We will not market and request personal information for marketing to students on the platform under a School account. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote or recommend our own products and services you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form where we collect your contact information or, if presented with the option to opt-in, do not opt-in. If you have an account with the Site, you may be able to log in and check or uncheck relevant boxes. If you do not have an account, you can adjust your preferences by contacting us as set forth below in the Questions and Contact Information section. You may also opt-out of further marketing communications by replying to any promotional email we have sent you or following the opt-out links on that message. This opt-out may not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Accessing, Updating and Deleting Your Information. If you have an account with us, you may have the ability to access your information and make updates to or delete your data. If not, you can contact us as set forth in the Questions and Contact Information section below to request access to, correction of, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or negatively affect the information’s accuracy.
- Interest Based Advertising. Please see How Do I Withdraw My Consent? above for information on how to opt-out of interest-based advertising.
- California Residents. If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights and choices with regard to your personal information. Please see the following link for more information here.
- Nevada Residents. If you are a Nevada resident, please see our Nevada Privacy Rights section below for more information on our information practices.
8. Email Communication and Marketing for Individual Users
Email marketing: we may send you emails about the Site and related services, course(s), registration, course content, your course progress or other updates. We may also use your email to inform you about changes to the course, survey you about your usage, or collect your opinion. We will not market and request personal information for marketing to students on the platform under a School account.
9. Online Store
We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
- You’ve created an Account
- Your Account password has been reset or updated
- You’ve made a purchase
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
When you buy something on the Site, we collect personal information from you to fulfill the order. We may collect information like your:
- Billing and shipping address
- Details relating to your purchase (for example, your name and/or student’s name)
- Email address
- Phone number
As you go through checkout, the Site may auto-complete your shipping and billing address by sharing what you type with the Google Places API and returning suggestions to you to improve your checkout experience.
We share information with other parties. We may disclose your non-personal information without restriction.
We may share your personal information with:
- Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates, where applicable.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our business partners who provide services on our behalf but who may also use the information we provide for their own commercial purposes. For example, some of our advertising partners may use information to market other parties’ products and service to you. For more information see Interest-based advertising.
- To public or government (including enforcement) authorities.
- To an actual or prospective buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
- If we offer a co-branded promotion, to a co-sponsor.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
For any other purpose as may be permitted by law/with your consent or that we describe when you provide the information, including but not limited to, if you violate our Terms of Service.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- Comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Investigate suspected violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our website.
11. Security of Personal Information
Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures are impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any personal information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and take all steps required by law and regulations. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared device, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Passwords and all sensitive user data is encrypted and securely stored while in motion and at rest.
12. Payment and Financial Information
If you make a purchase on the Site, we use a third-party payment processor such as Stripe or Paypal. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption via a third provider, Stripe. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. Payments are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by the Site and related courses and its service providers.
13. Third-Party Services
Some content or applications on the Site may be served by third parties, content providers and application providers including the following:
- Plugins. The Site makes available the option for you to use “plugins” that are operated by social media companies. If you choose to use one of these plugins, then it may collect information about you and send it back to the social media company that owns it. This may happen even if you do not click on the plugin, if you are logged into the social media website that owns the plugin when you visit our website. Information collected by a plugin is subject to this Privacy Notice and terms of the social media company that makes it. If you do not want the social media company who owns a plugin to collect information about you when you visit the Site, sign out of the social media network before visiting the Site. By interacting with a plugin when you are on the Site (for example, clicking the Facebook “Like” button), you are intentionally transferring information to that social media company. Further, if you are logged into a social media website when you visit the Site, then you are directing us to share your data with the social media company that owns the plugin.
- Third-party links. The Site may contain links to other websites, which we do not control. Those websites have their own privacy policies and terms, and certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Once you leave our course website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Privacy Notice or our website’s Terms of Service.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
14. Compliance with Laws
Our collection, use, and disclosure of Student Data is governed by our Terms of Service and/or any other agreement with the School, by the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”), the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and applicable state laws relating to the collection and use of personal information of students. If you have any questions about our collection and use of Student Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting the personal information of a student, please contact your School directly.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”)
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
Unless a School has authorized the use of the site for a child under the age of 13, for educational purposes in a classroom or in an educational context, the Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students Online Personal Information Protection Act (“SOPIPA”)
California Assembly Bill 1584 (“AB 1584”)
15. Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of certain "covered information" collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information, as "sale" is defined by such law, and we do not have plans to sell this information.
16. Canada privacy
Your personal information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal information, to United States and process it there.
Your consent to this Privacy Notice followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and no transfer of your personal information will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
17. EU-UK Privacy Rights
If you are in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or are otherwise subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, then this section of this Privacy Notice applies to you.
- Data controller
The data controller of such processing is Outline It, Inc.
- Additional information about data we collect about you
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
- Lawful basis
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into, or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, potentially including uses such as determining the internal analytics of the products and services and for determining marketing performance to share relevant information and offers about our products with customers and potential customers.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- Your data subject rights
Data subjects have the right, at any time, to request access to, rectification or erasure of his/her/their personal data, or restriction or objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability, or to withdraw the consent given by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, providing a copy of your identity document, or any document proving your identity.
We reserve the right to verify the truthfulness of personal data provided at any time.
We do not use any type of automated process for profiling purposes.
- Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements. In any event, we do not intend to hold the data for more than five years.
18. Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from our services infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the services by submitting written notification to us as designated below. It is Outline’s policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, Your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
DMCA Notices must be delivered to our designated Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Internet-based Advertising
For this reason, keep in mind, you can block the collection and use of information related to you by advertising companies for the purpose of serving interest based advertising by visiting the following platforms of self-regulatory programs of which those companies are members:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform is available here.
- The DAA’s opt-out platform is available here.
This websites use automatic data collection technologies to distinguish you from other website users, including but not limited to cookies, and similar technologies, which are small files or pieces of text that download to a device when a visitor accesses a website or app.
This helps us deliver a better and more personalized service when you browse the Site. It also allows us to improve the Site by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store your preferences so we may customize the Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For more information, see the Interest-based advertising section of this Privacy Notice.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use Flash cookies (local stored objects) instead of browser cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. For information about managing Flash cookies see How Do I Withdraw My Consent?
- Web Beacons. The Site pages, advertisements, and e-mails may contain small transparent embedded images or objects known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count website page visitors or email readers, or to compile other similar statistics such as recording website content popularity or verifying system and server integrity. For information about managing web beacons, see How Do I Withdraw My Consent? and Internet-based Advertising.
We collect cookies (further detailed below) or similar tracking technologies. This means information that our website’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on our website. Cookies may also be used to customize our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
- Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third-party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- We may also use automated tracking methods on the Site, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
21. Web Analysis Tools
We may use web analysis tools that are built into the Outline website to measure and collect anonymous session information.
22. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If the Site or course is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
23. Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
Outline It, Inc.
71 Sayre Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540